Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bella was Adopted!!

The following was received tonight (scroll down).

Note: This is what happens when a community as tight as ours forwards emails. We get lost dogs back to their homes and we sometimes take them in when our own doggie has been lost.

Background.... About a month ago, the D'Aversa family lost their Beagle which devastated the family as it would anyone's. An email was sent out from a network of community members to look out for their dog, JJ. Sadly, they haven't been able to find her yet, but always hopeful. Just last week an email was circulated about "Bella the Beagle" with that incredible face and it was forwarded to the D'Aversa's and now they are adopting her.

Thanks to everyone for helping out. So cool.....


30004USA
Play Email.
Pass it Around.
Make a Difference.
ga30004usa.blogspot.com


Begin forwarded message:

From: Tara Chambers
Date: April 3, 2008 10:40:29 PM EDT
Subject: Young beagle adopted!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that the beagle has a new home!!!!!

Tina D'Aversa & family adopted the dog.

It really has to make you smile at how just forwarding E-mails can put the right people in touch with each other.

If you remember, a few months ago an E-mail was sent out about how Tina's family lost J.J. (her little Beagle). I know that so many of us were so upset for the heartbreak that Tina and her family were going through. It is so nice to see now that a lost Beagle (Bella) has a new home and though we know J.J. can never be replaced, there is now a beagle back in Tina's household easing their loss a bit.

To me, this is what living is a small community like Milton is all about!!!!!!!

Tara

From: Lisa Gabriel
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:31 PM
Subject: Young beagle adopted!!

Hi everyone –

I wanted to pass along the good news – the beagle I contacted you about earlier this week has a new permanent home!!! I love when I hear back that a stray found a new home.

I want to thank you all again for taking the time to forward this out to friends and family so that a homeless animal wouldn’t have to go to a rescue, shelter or the pound. You’re all very kind!

Below you’ll find the e-mail from the beagle foster mom with her thanks!

I hope you all have a great weekend and congrats to the lucky beagle and her very lucky new family!!!

Thank You,
Lisa Gabriel
The Best Little Pet Nanny In Town
c: 678-296-8886
e: lisag@bestpetnanny.com
www.bestpetnanny.com

Hello all,

Thank you to everyone for all of your support! I am so happy to say that Bella Beagle was adopted today by a family with three boys. She is going to get all of the love and attention she deserves and a nice warm bed to snuggle in each night.

After a week of beagle kisses and hugs, it was tough to see her go, but best for everyone!

I am overwhelmed by the support that was given for this Beagle and I want to thank everyone who forwarded an email, made a call or said a prayer.  I will keep the email address 'open' and pass along any inquiries to the Atlanta Beagle rescue and hopefully we can save even more pups! However if you could spread the word that this beagle has found a forever home I would appreciate it.

I also wanted to volunteer that if ever you should run across a stray, email me and I would consider fostering again in the near future especially with this fabulous network & support.

Thanks again and give all of your fur babies a hug for me!
savebellabeagle@live.com






No comments: