Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dog Needs a Home!

Hi everyone –

I’m writing to you today to let you know about Ebony - a small female black lab mix, about 3 years old and weighs about 30 pounds. Due to a drastic and unexpected change in her family’s situation, they are no longer able to keep her and they’ve asked me to see if I know anyone who would want to adopt her before they take her to a shelter.

She is spayed, but is due for her shots. She’s great around kids and is good with other dogs. (I don’t think she’s ever been around cats so I don’t know how that would work.) She’s well behaved in the house and will listen but is also used to being in a crate. She gets excited when you take her for a walk (pulls a bit) but with a bit of practice she’ll do just fine. She is young so she’s very playful but very friendly. She loves to play fetch and loves being petted. I’m sorry I don’t have a picture, but there are none available at this time (if I get one I’ll forward it on).

Today is Monday 02/18/08 and she WILL be going to a shelter at the end of this month if we can’t find a home for her.

Please forward this to everyone you know – you never know who might be able to give Ebony a home. If anyone is interested they can just contact me.

Thank You,
Lisa Gabriel
The Best Little Pet Nanny In Town
c: 678-296-8886
e: lisag@bestpetnanny.com
www.bestpetnanny.com

1 comment:

Tara Chambers said...

I wanted to let everyone know that Ebony has found a home. A great family here in the Hermitage will be taking her in this week (3/3/08). All seem to think it is a perfect fit!!!! Just passing around an E-mail saying "a dog needs a home" put these two families in touch with each other!!!!! It's stuff like this that makes me LOVE Milton so much.